- Participant 1 – inviting to the referral program
- Participant 2 - invited to the referral program
- Reward in the referral program is charged to Participant 1 and 2, after Participant 2 makes a purchase.
- If Participant 2, invited by Participant 1, purchases a tariff, Participant 1 will receive points. If there is no one above Participant 2, Participant 2 will not receive any points. Depending on the purchase cost, each participant receives bonus points. Participant 1 - 10% of the cost, Participant 2 - 30% of the cost.
- 1 point = 1 cent, for example,
Participant 2 purchased an annual tariff worth $36, in this case:
- Participant 1 will receive 360 points, which is equal to $3.6 or 10% of the cost
- Participant 2 will receive 1080 points, which is equal to $10.8 or 30% of the cost
- Participant 2 must make a purchase for both participants to receive points.
- Points are awarded to Participant 1 if Participant 2 is a new user who joined through the referral program and can also be awarded again if Participant 2 extends the subscription. Participant 2 does not receive points again if he purchases the tariff again.
- Participant 1 and Participant 2 receive points through automatic accumulation in their personal accounts after Participant 2 makes a purchase.